Balance problems could be as a result of orthopedic conditions, neurological disorders, or combination of various muscles, Joints and nerves involvements.
We do a whole-body assessment to diagnose the issues and find out what contributes to your imbalance problem. We provide intensive one-on-one care to help them to achieve the greatest independence possible.
Did You Know?
- At least one third of population over 65 years old has history of fall because of being imbalance
- Number One reason for a doctor visit in patients over 75 is imbalance
- Number One cause of fractures is falls
- Majority of patients with Balance Disorders are diagnosed with some sort of Vestibular Dysfunction, especially in the elderly
- Majority of individuals older than 60 years of age, experience dizziness or loss of balance, often on a daily basis.
Our balance programs consist of computerized and comprehensive assessment. Based on your needs, we will focus on strength, endurance, mobility, gait training and coordination for day to day walking, to make it safe and to prevent falls.
If you require Assistive Devices, our Occupational Therapist, ADP Authorizer is going to help you to choose appropriate walking aids. Government funds may be available.
We provide a range of programs to evaluate and treat balance disorders, such as;
- Computerized and Manual Balance Assessment and Evaluation Programs
- Gait Analysis
- Gait Training and Balance Programs
- Fall Prevention and Balance Consultation & Retraining
- Fitness and Wellness Programs
- Functional Re-training
- Vestibular Rehab